:Poetry Vault: Redeemed

I have not lost my hope,


nope-


for I know 


                Some day, 


somehow -         someway
I will be... redeemed.


And I thought I’d lost faith
I thought I gave up that day.
or so it seemed-
but what I’ve dreamed 
will still...
            somehow , Someway, Someday
become reality.
And I know its not up to me,
faith and hope are not inside you see
they live not within me 
but are held in eternity.
And I don’t know what tomorrow will bring
I don’t know how much longer I’ll linger
I don’t know how much more suffering I will see here...
but I do know-
I have not lost hope. 
nope-         -
for I know
         Some day
somehow 
             someway
I will

finally 


              be






                                redeemed. 

-metamorphosis-meta-morphing-into-this. :the.poetis: 

Comments