oUr random bible verse 4 2day : the Lord IS



The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.

Psalm 118:14



It is true indeed that there are times, I myself am tempted to give up... I'm tempted with thoughts of doubt. I, even at times have made the mistake of letting my emotions or situation dictate my faith.

But the Lord doesn't EVER leave us...

and trials

WILL

come.

But He promised never to leave or forsake us... He warns of hard times but He said He won't give us more than we can endure. And when times are hard, He will be our guide, our strength and our song.

"Sing a song ..."


be blessed,

and a blessing to others.

R. Calloway





The LORD has chastened me severely,

but he has not given me over to death.

Open for me the gates of righteousness;

I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.

Psalm 118:18-19

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are u the guys that do Bible Verse 2day.com? Thx appreciate it.