FrOm ThE POeTrY VAULT:::Teen Angst:: yeah i guess only time will tell... but it sure would be nice. to know what that old LoVe feels like.

From the POETRY VAULT:

this edition: Teen Angst.  




 December 4, 2006 • Monday 

just a lil bit of honesty...this is just how i feel about love 
Current mood: discontent
Love seems to be a topic in mass discussion...
I guess for me love is kinda of held back...
Like im always expecting something to go wrong... even though i hope it doesnt.
Someday I guess i'll have that love i see in movies and read about in books and hear about in love songs.
That Love that comes with a five year relationship... where you dont even have to open your mouth and the other person knows what your going to say.
That old love... where everyday you just wake up knowing that no matter what happens all day, that night you'll fall alseep right back where you woke up... in love...
And i dont really know what that feels like...
I hate to wonder but i do it constantly...
When i wake up i wonder if i'll go to sleep heartbroken or content...
I wonder if the love i feel will last...
or if this relationship will end up like the last...
or is love is really meant for me...
sometimes it seems as if its not...
sometimes i run from it... but it chases me down...
sometimes its loves that gets me down...
sometimes i wonder... yeah... sometimes... i wonder if i'll ever have a relationship that lasts for more than a year... or a month... or  5 months... or something like that...
I dont know... I guess only time will tell...
and i love in the moment...
I love knowing that this love might only last for the moment...
I love knowing that it might end...
and it hurts...
i remember that from the last time.
i remember a time when i knew it wouldnt last but i had to savor the moment... savor everykiss... touch.... thought.....
yeah i guess only time will tell... but it sure would be nice.
to know what that old LoVe feels like.


Metamorphosis. the poetitress. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey well its me Tati and I love your peoms you already know that I do I just got thru writing a song ill send that to you on dl though God bless you sweetie!!!