"2011: New Year New You" : God Believes In You - Geoff Moore



Be blessed... and a blessing to a stranger tomorrow. Kindness kills sorrow.
Welcome to the new year!!! I'm loving it so far, I hope you all are also!
I love you brothers and sisters in Christ!
      I pray the Lord's hand shows up mightily in your life. Life flows from God and I pray that God flows into your lives and blesses each and every one of you beyond measure. I pray that for those who knowledge is treasure- May He guide you to understanding- and fill your hearts with joy. I thank the Lord for His peace, His peace has kept me through so many things...I pray  His peace encompasses this new year...and the new you. I pray increase in the finances of our community, increase in our giving to one another, joy in our relationships, harmony in our marriages, and I pray the day soon comes where we can all freely-safely live, being our authentic selves... in Jesus the Messiah's name I pray. Amen


Good bye 2010.
Hello. A year from HeaveN
2011. 

R.Calloway
-things take time
slow down and take it one day
at 
a
time-

Comments