Poetry VauLT: - Find me Hiding in Honesty. Honestly. :

Find me Hiding 
                in Honesty. Honestly. 

Hiding deep
 Within all I speak
I'm unseen.

Covered in grace
It's all quite comforting.

Not confronting 
But conforming 
Into more than you think

Challenging you
 to rethink
all of those things
that are haunting
          you 
and me.

But still unseen...
Is the depth of my iniquity 
the measure of my sweet miss.understanding 

...they lie in my past 
inadequacies.
But still you're not
seeing me...
 understanding.

 Wondering...
if simply humanity-
fuels my constant debate
My consistent need to ameliorate...
                         all that need be
changin'.

"You promised you would never change"
But I never make promises to stay the same
this consistent metamorphosis 
might be to blame
For all of this... 

honesty. 

because honestly,
my transparency 
sometimes.... 
                     surprises 
even me.

metamorphosis.
here.i.go.again.w.This. 


Comments