My heart's prayer - and :OuR Random Bible Verse - for a not so Random Universe: Psalm 40:8

I desire to do your will,


 O my God; 


your law is within my heart.
— Psalm 40:8 


Heavenly Father, I come before you today praising and thanking your name. Because You are worthy to be praised and adored. I thank You Lord for all the blessings that You have given me. I thank You Lord for each breath of life that you give me... Abba, I praise you for bringing me out of dangerous situations that only You could have delivered me from. My heart's desire is only to serve you and be used by You Lord. Guide me father God, keep me on the path of righteousness, correct my steps if I somehow stumble out of Your will for my life. I want more of You Lord, more of your power, more of your love, more of your mercy, compassion and truth. Overshadow me Jesus, humble me Lord, take away all that is in me that is not of You- and Lord let your will be done in my life. Let Your glory show through me- be faithful to me Lord and bring me the desires of my heart, fill my life with Your love... Father my life is in Your hands - Your words are in my heart. You're the reason I live and breathe and have meaning, I love you Lord. And I thank You that Your word will not return unto me void- but every perfect plan, and every perfect word will come to life. I thank you for Your glorious wonders- I praise You and thank You for all that You have done and all that You are going to do in my life and the lives of Your people. 
In the name of Jesus I pray,
Amen.


Be blessed sisters and brothers, 
                    and please remember to be a blessing to others.

R. Calloway

Comments