Poetry Vault: Lord God You are my Rock and my Strong Tower

Lord God, 
You are my Rock and my Strong Tower...
                 Who can kill me without Your permission?
What  can any man withhold from me?
No one, there is no one that can match You.
There is nothing Your eye can't see. 
  No man can stand against You,
No power in heaven or earth is above You my God my Rock my Love my Abba Father and Friend
You God are my God until the very end
You God are my Rock so I will not break or bend

Lord I have not always been faithful
but You oh Lord have never left me.
I can never be perfect,
but You oh Lord still love me.
I had fallen, cursed and forgotten You
but You oh Lord still carried me, 
Your mercy still enveloped me, 
Your glory is never ending. 

Lord God You are my bright and shining star,
my Hero in the 12th hour
my Cooling rain shower.

Lord You are my portion 
...so I need no witchcraft or special potion
Just You alone do I need.
You alone do I seek.
You alone are my everything.

You and You alone are the reason why my heartbeats,

My heartbeats,
that heavenly beat
for You. 
My God.
My King. 
               My Everything. 


:MetaMorphosis:{Poetry)4-Jesus. 

Comments