Poetry Vault: Set Me Free.


Set me Free.
and Let me
      be
           me.
Allow me 
           To finally
      See
              everything.
.
Free me,
Unleash me
Teach me
Help me
      ...fulfill my destiny.
Unlock me...
                                         Take me...
                                                                      Shape me...
     Remake me: 
              -  Fill me 
Reveal me
...so that all might see
You shining  through 
 me.




         Undo me aN- show me 
the true me.
Help me....
because, I cover the real me-
                I need You to show me-
                 where this place of peace is hiding...
          .
I’ll follow You...
We’ll take the road You choose
as long as it’s me You use.
Take what was mine and make it Devine
Help me to find
that Peace of mind.
And I’ll take what You pick -n- choose-
I’ll move just how You say to-
And each day I’ll get on my knees and pray to...
You... Lord and only You. 
<----MeteMorPhosis- 

Comments