Poetry VauLT: Another Wanna Be

Poetry Vault Cracked open from: Summer.2010.Enjoy.




Baby I don't wanna be- 
another wanna be

or

 just another reason
for you not to believe in -
eternity
no not me

not another notch on your belt
not another reason you felt
  love could never be   
for you and me
- really 
I don’t wanna be an       e v e n t u a l l y  
- enemy 
because i've changed
                                all of me.
no longer searching for just a hole-
 to hide in.
Amp'd up with my wonders 
then go hidin'. 
                        no.
I’m Simply a reason to believe 

I'm someone who’d never leave
      I have not the energy
 for anything...
     but honesty
so I Simply intent to- 
                                   improve
not bent to
      abuse
but instead to only choose 
                 truth.
metamorphosis.

Comments