::YouR rAnDom Bible Verse 4 toDay:: from a RaNdom Christian Lesbian of 2morrow : Jesus said 'whoever' that means you too!

“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes in Him who sent me has eternal life. He  does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.” - Jesus 
Wow that verse really speaks for itself it comes from the book of John, chapter five, verse 24 and it speaks VOLUMES when it comes down to what salvation really is. Jesus says here salvation is freedom from judgment, freedom from eternal death -
 Salvation           is                      LIFE 
And salvation wasn't free, it is free to us because God gives it as a gift. But this gift of LiFe was paid for by Christ on the cross and way before it. Christ paid our sins so that we don’t have to sit in the day of judgement- and this isn’t a gift that goes to select few- in Jesus’ own words it is for “whoever” hears it and believes.
So I ask you - now that you’ve heard it... do you
believe ?
I pray that you do, I pray if I don’t meet you in this life that I’ll meet you happily when I get to heaven. And I pray that wherever you are in this world, you are blessed- greatly...and being a blessing to someone else just the same. 
I love you with the love of the Lord.
R. Calloway 
Related Post Series':

don't be shy leave a comment, don't forget to subscribe and share  

Comments