PoeTry VauLt: - Can You See?( Jesus)

Can You See? 

Can You see the questions in my heart?
Did you see them from the start?
Can You see the hurt, the pain-
...What I'm trying to tame
What I'm trying to maintain? 
Can You see his shame?
Can't You see that she's the one to blame?


Can You see through me, can You see past me? 
Can You see the loneliness passing through me? 
You can see the parts that most are blind to...but
Can You 
see me 
trying 
…too?


Can You see what I'm trying to do?  Can You? 




Can You see past what others get caught up in?
You can really see what's deep within... but
Can You see the sin?
Can You see all that I hide... deep within.  
Can't You see it's hard to walk alone? 
And most don't understand why I push them out of my home...
But I crave only Your understanding... 
Most don't take the time to understand Me 
but 
You’re always 
surpassing
             m y   e x p e c t a t i o n s - 
Captivating me. Renewing me. Loving me past all that's 
past. 
Taking me- higher and higher and Higher  -
just to see,
that by leaving all those things that lack meaning behind....
You're taking me- into eternity/Divinity.

Metamorphosis is still writing poetry
 Jesus:is.the.poet (really)

Comments